Wednesday 17 February 2010

Adelaide to Melbourne!

Now that I am in America it seems only natural that I should take the opportunity to post some Oz pics from Adelaide to Melbourne, along 'The Great Ocean Road'.




Resting at Ronnie's. Ronnie, who was kind enough to 'put me up' and to 'put up with me' once I reached Adelaide has just released her latest album. She is an excellent singer/songwriter but you can judge for yourself. Have a peep at:
http://ronnietaheny.com/


Sunset at St kilda, Melbourne where I caught up with my cousins Ryan and Emily, who are enjoying a one year jaunt across Australia!

Soothing my complaining calves in the cool, frothy ferment.

2 comments:

Ernest said...

Hi Eric, I'm Ernest from South Africa, Leana and I met you in Chumphon,Thailand. We've all cycled a long way since then (see www.ernestonbike.blogspot.com). I have a photo I'd like to post to you from Sumatra, but I don't know your e-mail address. Enjoy your travels.

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.